The life of newlyweds, living far from home, and expecting their first child!

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

4 months... very, very late

Hello!

Sorry it's been over a month and almost two months since I have posted, but we have been very very busy and will continue to be until Sunday!

Molly is 4 months old and going on 5 months in about two weeks! Her 4 month visit was early December so if I can remember correctly her stats were 12.12 lbs {I am convinced she is too skinny, but she's average} and she is 23 3/4 long! A growing healthy and happy {most of the time} baby.

Our 24 hour ride to Columbia for Christmas was the WORST yet, but not because of Molly. We just didn't plan well or should I say... I decided not to drive AT ALL. I am a little spoiled, yes. I did drive from Augusta to Columbia :) So, a big thanks to my husband for driving {although, he says he would rather drive then worry about me driving b/c he claims I am a horrible driver and will wreck the car}. Molly, on the other hand, was GREAT! She did GREAT both ways except when we were about an our from Columbia and El Paso- it's like she knew the trip was over and she was ready to get OUT of the car. We did much better on the trip back to El Paso. We pretty much have traveling cross country {basically} down to an art!

Molly had a great first Christmas and was VERY spoiled. You should have seen the car on the way home! I'll post pictures at the end! Everyone loved meeting Molly and there was no lack of attention for her. I even got a morning to sleep in while Molly experienced her first night away! I did okay. Apparently, Molly didn't miss me one bit and did just fine :) Tyler wouldn't let me go get her... I was ready after about 5 hours to go pick her back up!

Four Month milestones:

-Still sleeping through the night {Anywhere between 10-12 hours}.
-Eating about 6-7oz every 3-4 hours.
-Just starting to try solids {rice cereal, sweet potatoes, carrots- we are now mixing the two together with formula and she seems to be taking that a lot better}.
-Rolling from back to belly and loving it. She will stay on her belly for a good while.
-Not teething yet, but showing signs.
-Found her feet and refuses to wear socks... keeps kicking them off {started pulling them off too}
-Found her voice at 3 months and loves to 'talk' and she literally wakes up 'talking.' Better than screaming or crying, I guess!
-Wearing 3 months, 3-6 months, and some 6 months clothes.
-Laughing and smiling all  most of the time.
-Still LOVES the tv.

Pictures!! {warning overload}






First Thanksgiving!

exhausted after a walk

trying on winter hats in Target

Alpha Christmas party!

first Christmas gift

trying out the big girl bath {didn't work out well}

on the move in my monkey chair


first time eating solids at Grammie's house

meeting Aunt Kaylin

a girl has to have choices right?

Christmas with Grandpa

Christmas with Grammie

Santa came!




Christmas at G-Daddy's

Christmas outfit

my new hat


first Charleston trip

enjoying the SC Aquarium 





my first New Year!

Columbia was exhausting 

new Christmas toys!


No comments:

Post a Comment