The life of newlyweds, living far from home, and expecting their first child!

Monday, April 15, 2013

21 weeks!

Hello All,

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted! It wasn't that I have been busy in fact just the opposite, but I haven't really had anything exciting to write about!

I went in about a week and a half ago to the doctor because I was having some pains in the upper part of my stomach. Turns out everything is okay, but it was just heartburn. How embarrassing, but I have never felt heartburn that low. Usually I feel it higher in my chest! But, she did an ultrasound to check everything out and she said looks like a girl. So, hopefully no more surprises! I do get another one in two weeks because baby girl wouldn't show her lips or spine in her last one.

We sure hope girl because we went  I went to the Carter's outlet {Tyler was getting our watches fixed} and got a few girly things! I was so excited....





Next up... Her bedding arrived from Pottery Barn that my Mom and Grandmother ordered. When Riley and I returned from our walk, which might I add we do very often AND Riley has lost 14 lbs in the last year!! Woohoo!

There is still a lot of work to do to her nursery and I need to get the bed skirt just right because it's a little long. But, overall I am so excited about the first pieces of her nursery. 

How far along? 21 weeks 2 days
Size of Baby A? Carrot, 10.5in, 10.5oz 
Maternity Clothes? really just maternity jeans and a few maternity tops to wear with my leggings. other than that i have a ton of cotton dresses that work!
Weight Gain? 6.8 lbs
Gender? GIRL!
Sleep? not as sleepy during the day anymore, but sleeping just fine!
Movement? flutters all the time and i think i felt a kick last night-- it was a weird feeling so i'll be looking out for it again!
Cravings? nothing in particular. sweets again. yikes!
What I miss? columbia. nothing really to do with pregnancy. i am enjoying it :)
Symptoms? headaches, headaches, headaches
Best moment of the week? the crib bedding coming!!



No comments:

Post a Comment